With an ever increasing number of mobile shopping apps made available, it is hard for consumers to choose the right app that suit their shopping needs. This blog emphasises on the top android and iOS apps available for users in Australia and is aimed at making it easy for you to choose the right shopping apps for your device.
- Gumtree Australia– Free local classifieds ads:
Browse, buy and sell on the go with Gumtree, Australia’s most popular local ad listing portal.
Download the free app to instantly access over 1.5 million listings in your pocket, from real estate and furniture, to cars, clothes and casual work. Whether you want to find something specific or just browse, the Gumtree app makes it easy. With the tap of a finger, view listings in all their glory (complete with hi-res images), refine your search, find listings close to home, and get in touch with sellers on the spot. You can even sync ads from your Gumtree watch list straight to your smartphone – perfect for when you want to grab a bargain.
Got something to sell? No worries. With the Gumtree app you can post ads from your smartphone, complete with photos – simply snap a pic, list your item and you’re good to go. To spread the word, share ads instantly via SMS, Facebook, Twitter and Email. And to make things even easier, you can manage, track and promote listings anywhere, anytime through your Gumtree account.
A quick note: this app is designed for iPhone and supports the Gumtree Australia site only. Marktplaats BV is part of eBay Inc.
2. Good On You:
Good On You helps you choose brands that have a positive impact on people, the planet and animals – and to avoid brands that don’t deserve your money.
- Lists more than 3,000 clothing, footwear and accessory brands available in Australia’s 100 largest shopping malls.
- Provides ratings for around 1,000 brands, showing you how each brand performs on labor rights, the environment and animal protection.
- Suggests similar brands that may be a better choice.
- Helps you find brands that match your style and budget, as well as your ethical preferences.
- Allows you to contact brands directly with positive or negative feedback on their rating through the Your Voice feature.
Download the free Target Australia app to make shopping easier and quicker wherever you are, 24/7.
Be the first to see new Target offers and the latest catalogue, and even better create a wishlist as you browse. Target Australia sends inspiration direct to your phone so you get the latest looks. Plus, when you’re in-store, you can turn your phone into a handy product scanner to check the price, offers and see what other customers think.
- New offers all the time
- Be the first to see our latest catalogue
- Create a catalogue wish list
- Browse and shop from our inspiration feed
- Turn your phone into a product scanner for use in Target stores
- Free home delivery in Australia (for orders over $75*)
- Buy from phone and collect it in-store (free for orders over $19*).
- Maps and directions to your nearest store
Get trending products at 50-80% OFF what you would pay at your local stores. Get the smartest deals on headphones, watches, speakers, phone upgrades, car accessories, and electronics directly on your phone. Geek goes directly to the manufacturers to get you the best deals on stuff you want. So don’t get up, keep sitting and shop smart and Geek will take care of the rest.
CatchOfTheDay is Australia’s popular online shopping destination for deals on brands like Nike, Adidas, Samsung and hundreds more! Sales on quality products in categories including sports, clothing, fashion, electronics, pets, and more.
Flash sales happen three times a day, so you’ll never run out of online deals direct from CatchOfTheDay! Deals begin daily at 12pm, with more sales following at 4pm and again at 7pm.
Saving money is easy with CatchOfTheDay’s Push Notifications, which alert you the instant a new deal is posted.
- Catch Discounts 3 Times Daily with Notifications
- CatchOfTheDay redefines the deals of the day concept with three daily bargains
- Sales start at 12pm every day, and continue at 4pm and 7pm daily
- Online shopping brings the sale to you with Push Notifications
- Designer brands without the designer prices!
Shop Online With Single-Tap Purchasing
- Online shopping is easy with a full catalogue search, category pages, size selection and brand filters.
- Clothes to electronics to supplies for pets – simply find the products you want and use a single tap to go to checkout.
- Flash sales fans will love saving time and money in the lightning-quick checkout process.
Visit www.appalytics.com.au for more information about the app world.